Technically, yes. But thankfully, it won't really be noticeable! Our Bluetooth implementation only has a latency/delay of ~30ms (milliseconds). So for example, you can watch videos from apps like YouTube and stream the audio through your speakers without any noticeable lag. Your source does play a role in the latency response time though.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats