Even though Audioengine speakers have big and tight low end (which will easily fill a room and rival floor standing speakers many times their size), you can also connect an external sub if you wish. You can do so by connecting your Audioengine speakers to your sub's line-level input, or you can even add our W3 wireless adapter for a wireless subwoofer!
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?