Setting up your Bluetooth turntable with your Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers/components should be simple! First, you would also need to make sure your Audioengine Bluetooth device is on, in pair mode (LED light flashing), and near the turntable. Next, you would need to use the pairing button to send the turntable into pairing mode. Depending on the turntable, you will need to either press and release the turntable's pair button or press and hold it; for example, on the Audio Technica AT-LP60-BT you would need to hold the turntable's pairing button for about two seconds, until the light flashes different colors. Once the turntable is in pairing mode, it will search and connect to the nearest available Bluetooth device. Once the turntable if paired and connected to your Audioengine Bluetooth device, the pair light on the receiver should turn solid.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats