Because Audioengine active speakers already have an amp built in, you never want to connect it to the amplifier output of a stereo amp or AV receiver that would typically connect with bare speaker wire or banana plugs. If you want to use an existing AV receiver as an input switcher and that system has preamp outputs (these would typically be RCA), you could connect these to the RCA inputs on your Audioengine powered speakers.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats