We are firm believers that two quality speakers will always sound better than one or more speakers together in a single cabinet, regardless of the amplifier or sound enhancing technology used. There are some decent one-piece speaker systems that simulate stereo and surround sound from a single source but most fall short as they can’t accurately duplicate a wide sound stage with imaging as complete and rich as Audioengine speakers.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?
- What fuse do my speakers use?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Can I connect the powered speaker to the passive one wirelessly?
- The included speaker wire doesn't look like it will fit. What gives?