The A5+s have two inputs, so having two sources plugged into them is perfectly fine. There isn't any sort of auto switching mode built into the speakers so if you had both playing at the same time, both would be audible. The A2+s and HD3 also include a USB input; you should be able to use the USB input as well as the mini-stereo/RCA inputs to connect three sources to the A2+s.
Articles in this section
- How to connect a turntable to Audioengine speakers
- Using our speakers with a television
- How to connect Audioengine powered speakers to a stereo receiver
- Connecting S8 to original A2
- Connecting two S8s to a pair of Audioengine powered speakers
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Can I connect two sources to my speakers?
- Can I lay my speakers sideways?
- My subwoofer only has a single LFE input; how can I connect this to your powered speakers?
- Can I swap the left and right speakers?