With the original A2s there are two ways to connect a powered subwoofer to them like the S8. The S8 has two inputs and an output, so you could send the audio signal into the subwoofer and then use the output to connect to the A2s. The other option would be to send the audio signal into the A2s and then use the opposite connection as an output to connect to the input on your subwoofer. Both inputs on the A2s will act as outputs when audio is sent into either the A or B input.
Articles in this section
- How to connect a turntable to Audioengine speakers
- Using our speakers with a television
- How to connect Audioengine powered speakers to a stereo receiver
- Connecting S8 to original A2
- Connecting two S8s to a pair of Audioengine powered speakers
- Low Volume with Turntable Setup
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Can I connect two sources to my speakers?
- Can I lay my speakers sideways?
- My subwoofer only has a single LFE input; how can I connect this to your powered speakers?