If the speaker wire connections on one side are swapped, this can result in a sound that is "scooped" where the lower frequency sounds that are mostly equal between the left and right speakers are reaching you out of phase with one another. This can result in the speakers sounding like they are lacking in bass. To check for this, make sure that the speaker wires are connected to the same color 5-way binding post on each side.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats