Yes, We do use solid bamboo for these speakers! The bamboo cabinets were tuned to sound the same as the MDF speakers, but the density of bamboo will give it natural acoustic advantages over MDF material.
Articles in this section
- The P4 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the P4's work with my receiver?
- What amplifiers work best with the P4?
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- What size bolt will fit the P4's threaded inserts?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Why don't the P4 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2 and A5 active systems?
- Are the Bamboo P4 and A5+ sets actually made of bamboo?