The P4 is a very efficient speaker and designed to work well with digital hybrid amplifiers (Class-D, Class-T, etc.) as well as most stereo receivers, integrated amps, tube amplifiers, and whole-house music systems such as the Sonos ZonePlayer 120. Check out our N22 amp for a great setup!
Articles in this section
- The P4 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the P4's work with my receiver?
- What amplifiers work best with the P4?
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- What size bolt will fit the P4's threaded inserts?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Why don't the P4 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2 and A5 active systems?
- Are the Bamboo P4 and A5+ sets actually made of bamboo?