The N22 comes with a USB-C cable and input on the back of the amp. Simply connect this cable to the N22 (Gen 2) USB-C input and your USB source. We use plug and play drivers that will automatically configure to all major operating systems. You may need to manually switch the audio output on your computer, so make sure to check the system audio settings, if the operating system doesn't automatically switch to the N22 USB output. If your computer doesn't have a USB-C input, you can use any 2.0 adapter cable as well. We recommend keeping any USB audio cable under 6' to avoid potential data packet loss and sound issues.
Articles in this section
- What type of speakers work best with the N22 amplifier?
- If I plug in headphones will the N22 mute my music playing through the speakers?
- Can I connect a B-Fi to the N22 and incorporate it into my Audioengine multi-room system?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- How do I connect the N22 via USB?
- Why is one of my speakers louder than the other while using the N22 at lower volumes?
- Will my low impedance (low Z) Grado headphones work with N22?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between the N22 and each speaker?
- Can I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- Is it possible to use the N22 amp to power the rear channels of my surround system?