Qobuz works great with the B-Fi for lossless CD quality streaming! Once you get your B-Fi setup on your network using the Audioengine app, you will be able to send your Qobuz music to the B-Fi through the Qobuz app on your MacBook Pro, the Qobuz app on your devices, or directly through the Audioengine Control app! Qobuz and other lossless capable streaming services are played back at CD quality, with no compression.
Articles in this section
- Are the A1-MR's or B-Fi compatible with Chromecast?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my B-Fi(s)?
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?