Most Audioengine powered speakers have variable RCA outputs for use with a subwoofer like the S8. This means that the output of the speakers and the RCA output will go up and down together. So once you dial in the volume of your S8, you should be able to adjust the volume from the speakers, or your source device. Either way the subwoofer and speakers should stay in balance as the volume is raised and lowered.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- How do I control the volume of my Wireless S8 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S8 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Connecting a Wireless S8 subwoofer to a pair of Audioengine powered speakers
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my device?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?