The D2 is a USB Plug-and-Play audio device. This means that the drivers it uses are developed and provided by the developer of your computer’s operating system. In the case of a Windows PC for example, these drivers are provided by Microsoft, and are a part of Windows.
Articles in this section
- The audio cuts out at randomly when using the optical input with my TV, what can I do?
- I have the original Audioengine 5 (not the A5+ Classic), will the D1 / D2 DAC work with the inputs on that original model?
- Can I use the D2 with an Apple iPhone or iPad?
- If the D2 DAC Sender is connected to my MacBook in another room do I have to go back to the computer to change songs?
- How do I make sure that the D2 DAC is set to 24-bit/96KHz audio?
- What is the best USB cable length to use with D2?
- The D2s volume control is on the sender. Does that mean it's a digital control? Will this affect audio quality?
- Is the D2 USB isochronous or asynchronous?
- How many wireless "zones" can I set up with D2?
- What can I do to further ensure that all my wireless devices work well together?