Plug the W3 AC Power Supply (one adapter is included with the W3) into an AC outlet, connect the W3 Receiver into the adapter, and run the mini-jack cable from the Receiver to the A2+'s. If you're not using your W3 transmitter with a computer, and need a second power supply for your setup, you can find extra power supplies here. You can also use spare USB phone or tablet chargers to power the W3, just make sure they can supply at least 500mA.
Articles in this section
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- Low Volume with Turntable Setup
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?