The A5+ Classic was designed with the user's listening experience in mind and are not marketed as pro audio mixing monitors. However, Audioengine has its roots in the studio monitor world and the A5+ Classic is quite good for this purpose. We've had customers tell us they use these for nearfield listening and music editing with excellent results.
Articles in this section
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Will Audioengine A5+ Classic work with my Sonos ZP90?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Classic or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the A5+ Classic?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?