If you do not have headphones connected to the DAC3, the LED light will turn off after cycling through 'Blue/Green/Red'. This is an intended feature to help save device power when headphones are unplugged.
Articles in this section
- Why does the light on the DAC3 light up when first connected to my phone but then turn off?
- What DAC chip does the DAC3 use?
- Will my device be sufficient to power the DAC3?
- A hum or buzzing sound can be heard.
- I am playing HD files or streams but the DAC3 HD indicator LED is not illuminated.
- Only one channel plays music.
- The output level from the DAC3 is low.
- My DAC3 is connected as shown, but there is no music output.
- Does DAC3 support MQA files?
- Will DAC3 work with lower impedance headphones such as my Beyerdynamic DT-990 and Hifiman HE500?