This sometimes happens when the speakers and turntable share the same surface. The vibrations from the speakers playing feedback into the turntables stylus, causing unwanted noise. The best way to mitigate this would be to place the speakers on a different surface. If that's not an option, we'd recommend trying out some isolation stands. For larger speakers like A5+ and HD6, the ones made by Isoacoustics work well.
Articles in this section
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- Low Volume with Turntable Setup
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?