- Verify that one of the included cables is completely plugged into the DAC3 and your source device.
- Also verify that a 3.5mm mini-jack is firmly plugged in.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting both the USB and 3.5mm cable.
- You will see an LED light confirming the DAC3 is getting power and is connected to an output.
- Check the volume level on your source.
- If connected to a computer, verify that the DAC3 is recognized and the active output device.
- Try restarting your computer.
If none of the above helps resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team for additional assistance.