We have removed the threaded insert from the bottom of the HD3 and A2+ speakers starting with builds manufactured in 2020. Many customers were damaging the cabinet when attempting to use the insert. This issue, coupled with the speakers being predominantly used as desktop speakers, led to our engineers making this change with current and future builds.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?