You can absolutely use your headphones with the HD4 speakers. The HD4's have a built in headphone amp and a 3.5mm headphone jack located on the front of the powered speaker. When headphones are connected, the audio coming from the HD4 speakers will be cut out so as to not interfere with the audio coming from the headphones. We recommend using headphones with impedance levels between 10 ohms to 10,000 ohms.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD4 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD4 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD4's for the best sound quality?
- One of my HD4 speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Can I use my headphone's with the HD4's?