The HD4's USB interface can only accept up to a 16-bit audio signal. However, the built in DAC of the HD4's will pad the bit depth to 24-bit during playback, helping to lower the noise floor and provide a better dynamic range.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD4 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD4 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD4's for the best sound quality?
- One of my HD4 speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Can I use my headphone's with the HD4's?