The HD6's do not come with a dedicated headphone out. If you wanted to use headphones with our HD6 speakers, you'd want to incorporate a headphone amp, like our D1 24-bit DAC/Headphone Amp, into your set up. When using a device like this, the audio would be cut off to your speakers when your headphones are plugged in, allowing you to enjoy the audio coming through the headphones without any interruption from your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How would I connect a subwoofer to the HD6 speakers?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- The audio cuts out at randomly when using the optical input with my TV, what can I do?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- My HD6 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD6's for the best sound quality?