The threaded inserts found in the P4's will accommodate a 1/4" -20 threaded bolt. Be careful to not overtighten the bolt as you could damage the cabinet by doing so.
Articles in this section
- The P4 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the P4's work with my receiver?
- What amplifiers work best with the P4?
- What size bolt will fit the P4's threaded inserts?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Why don't the P4 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2 and A5 active systems?
- Is the bamboo version a veneer and does the P4 bamboo version sound better than the black or white finished cabinets?