Yes! You would just need an amp, like our N22, to supply power to the P4 speakers and connect to the S6.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S6 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S6?
- Does the crossover on the S6 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?
- How do I control the volume of my S6 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S6 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S6 subwoofer be made wireless?