Most Audioengine powered speakers have variable RCA outputs for use with a subwoofer like the S6 (the exceptions being the B2 and the 512). This means that the output of the speakers and the RCA output will go up and down together. So once you dial in the volume of your S6, you should be able to adjust the volume from the speakers, or your source device. Either way the subwoofer and speakers should stay in balance as the volume is raised and lowered.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S6 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S6?
- Does the crossover on the S6 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?
- How do I control the volume of my S6 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S6 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S6 subwoofer be made wireless?