Bluetooth uses “lossy compression”, meaning that some audio data is lost. In most cases, this is imperceptible. Depending on the music service, WiFi can deliver lossless CD quality audio to the A1-MR.
Articles in this section
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my A1-MR(s)?
- Can I play locally-stored music?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one A1-MR simultaneously?
- One of my A1-MR speakers is not working, what should I do?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?