Sending music to multiple A1-MRs can be done with any source after grouping the systems together. Start by playing music on one through the app, Airplay, or Spotify Connect. Then in the app, drag any additional systems onto the system that is playing. They will synchronize and you will be able to control the volume of every system separately. The app will remember these settings until they are changed.
Articles in this section
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my A1-MR(s)?
- Can I play locally-stored music?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one A1-MR simultaneously?
- One of my A1-MR speakers is not working, what should I do?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?