Qobuz works great with the A1-MR for lossless CD quality streaming! Once you get your A1-MR setup on your network using the Audioengine app, you will be able to send your Qobuz music to the A1-MR through the Qobuz app on your MacBook Pro, the Qobuz app on your devices, or directly through the Audioengine Control app! Qobuz and other lossless capable streaming services are played back at CD quality, with no compression.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between A1-MR (Wi-Fi) and A1 (Bluetooth)?
- Which has better sound, Audioengine Bluetooth or Wi-Fi?
- What’s the difference between the A1-MR and B-Fi?
- Is there a difference in sound quality between A1-MR and B-Fi?
- If A1-MR is used outside the Audioengine app, will multiroom and stereo configurations follow to other music services and apps?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- What is the wireless connection range for the A1-MR?
- Can I use a hotspot as an access point?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- Can I play locally-stored music?