The A1-MR is a powered speaker system with wifi streaming built in. The B-Fi brings the same wifi streaming capabilities to your existing speaker systems, allowing you to stream the same music to your A1-MR and other systems in your home.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between A1-MR (Wi-Fi) and A1 (Bluetooth)?
- Which has better sound, Audioengine Bluetooth or Wi-Fi?
- What’s the difference between the A1-MR and B-Fi?
- Is there a difference in sound quality between A1-MR and B-Fi?
- If A1-MR is used outside the Audioengine app, will multiroom and stereo configurations follow to other music services and apps?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- What is the wireless connection range for the A1-MR?
- Can I use a hotspot as an access point?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- Can I play locally-stored music?