The A1-MR supports lossless playback of CD quality audio, with zero compression. While you can play higher than CD quality audio to the A1-MR through DLNA, UPnP, or high res streaming apps like TIDAL and Qobuz, all audio is transmitted at 16-bit 44.1kHz.
Articles in this section
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my A1-MR(s)?
- Can I play locally-stored music?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one A1-MR simultaneously?
- One of my A1-MR speakers is not working, what should I do?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?