Both Audioengine Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-based solutions are capable of delivering very high quality audio! Bluetooth is an extremely convenient way to quickly pair to a speaker for easy wireless playback. Wi-Fi solutions are great for multi-room setups with custom groupings with different music or simultaneous playback to all which can be easily controlled with the A1-MR app.
Articles in this section
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my A1-MR(s)?
- Can I play locally-stored music?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one A1-MR simultaneously?
- One of my A1-MR speakers is not working, what should I do?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- How many rooms or zones are possible?
- Can A1-MR play high resolution music?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?