Although we do not require a PIN for pairing to any of our products via Bluetooth, there are instances in which Windows requests this info. Entering '0000' should resolve this issue when you are prompted to do so.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- My volume knob has become loose/unresponsive - what should I do?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?