Although we do not require a PIN for pairing to any of our products via Bluetooth, there are instances in which Windows requests this info. Entering '0000' should resolve this issue when you are prompted to do so.
Articles in this section
- What if my source doesn't support aptX®? Can I still use B1 and if so, how will it sound?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?