This is a indication that your speaker needs to be charged. When the 512 battery drops below 20%, the volume will drop to save power. When the battery is charged above 20%, it will no longer auto-reduce volume to save power.
Articles in this section
- Why does the volume on my 512 keep going down on it's on?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Can I control the 512's volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?