At 20% battery life the 512 notifies you with a chime and reduces the volume level to preserve battery life. When the battery is charged above 20%, it will no longer auto-reduce volume to save power.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Is the 512 water-resistant?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- Why does the 512 make a chime sound and drop the listening volume?