You should be able to use multiple sources with the HD4s just fine. The analog inputs on the HD4 are always active. They will play at the same time as the Bluetooth or USB input. Bluetooth and USB share the DAC though, so you can only listen to one at a time, and Bluetooth takes priority. If you're using USB for example, and start using Bluetooth, USB will mute and Bluetooth will take over. If you pause or disconnect from Bluetooth the speakers will automatically switch back to USB after a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD4 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD4 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD4's for the best sound quality?
- One of my HD4 speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Can I use my headphone's with the HD4's?