Yes! We incorporate all the relevant functions and features from Bluetooth 5.0 that apply to our products! These features include; extended range, low latency (so that video and audio sync properly), as well as higher level aptX-HD, aptX, and AAC codecs (with the exception of our 512 portable speaker which supports SBC only). Keep in mind that the capability of the source is what controls the Bluetooth experience.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- How easy is it to set up HD4?
- Does HD4 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD4 with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD4 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD4 speakers?