Absolutely! The HD4 offers wired or wireless connections to any phone or tablet using the aux audio input or Bluetooth aptX-HD. For wired connections to newer devices without a headphone jack, you'll need the correct USB-A adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the HD4. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- How easy is it to set up HD4?
- Does HD4 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD4 with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD4 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD4 speakers?
- The HD4 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?
- If I connect my turntable to the HD4 will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the HD4 input?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sources to the HD4 simultaneously?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD4? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?