Absolutely! The HD4 offers wired or wireless connections to any phone or tablet using the aux audio input or Bluetooth aptX-HD. For wired connections to newer devices without a headphone jack, you'll need the correct USB-A adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the HD4. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- How easy is it to set up HD4?
- Does HD4 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD4 with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD4 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD4 speakers?