Yes, but you've already completed the hard part! Simply open any app (Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, etc.) on your source device. Then, you can play your music through Bluetooth once you've selected what you want to hear.
Articles in this section
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- How easy is it to set up HD4?
- Does HD4 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD4 with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD4 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD4 speakers?
- The HD4 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?
- If I connect my turntable to the HD4 will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the HD4 input?
- Is it possible to connect multiple sources to the HD4 simultaneously?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD4? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?