Yes. In addition to aptX, and the default Bluetooth codec SBC, the A1 supports other high-quality audio codecs, like AAC, for devices that do not support aptX.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my A1 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Is the A1 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will my music have a delay through the A1 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- What is the wireless range for the A1?
- One of my A1 speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers to wirelessly stream my music through my A1?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?