No. The A1 is a premium powered, plug and play stereo system that will easily connect to any Bluetooth enabled phone, tablet or computer in seconds. After a quick setup with the included power cord and speaker wire, immediately start streaming music from your favorite music services (TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music and more) or directly from your music library.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my A1 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Is the A1 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will my music have a delay through the A1 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the A1 or A1-MR ?
- What is the wireless range for the A1?
- One of my A1 speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers to wirelessly stream my music through my A1?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?