The B2 was designed to be a sort of stand-alone Bluetooth speaker and is able to receive Bluetooth data and also has a mini-stereo input; because of this, it doesn't have any outputs to connect to the S8. Since the B2 does have an analog input, if the subwoofer has both inputs and outputs you could connect your source to the Subwoofer's input, and then use a cable to connect it's output to the mini-stereo input of the B2. It's important to note that doing so would only work for the wired input going to the subwoofer, and not for Bluetooth audio streamed directly to the B2.
Articles in this section
- Can the S8 subwoofer be made wireless?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- What size are the screws used to secure S8 feet?
- How do I control the volume of my S8 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S8 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S8 subwoofer be used with the A2 desktop speakers? I don't see any audio outputs on the rear of the A2 speakers?
- What surface should I put my S8 on?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S8?
- Does the crossover on the S8 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?