We designed the B2 to be a stand-alone Bluetooth speaker. It can receive Bluetooth data, and it also has a mini-stereo input; because of this, it doesn't have any outputs to connect to our S8 Subwoofer. Since the B2 does have an analog input, you could connect your source to your Subwoofer's input. Then, connect it's output to the mini-stereo input of the B2. This will work as long as your subwoofer has both inputs and outputs. Please note that subwoofer integration will not work for Bluetooth audio streamed directly to the B2.
Articles in this section
- Can the S8 subwoofer be made wireless?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- What size are the screws used to secure S8 feet?
- How do I control the volume of my S8 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S8 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S8 subwoofer be used with the A2 desktop speakers? I don't see any audio outputs on the rear of the A2 speakers?
- What surface should I put my S8 on?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S8?
- Does the crossover on the S8 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?