The B-Fi doesn’t include a YouTube Music integration into the Audioengine Control App, but YouTube Music will work via Airplay on an Apple Device. So you’d be able to stream YouTube Music to the B-Fi from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer, no problem.
Articles in this section
- Are the A1-MR's or B-Fi compatible with Chromecast?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my B-Fi(s)?
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?