Both Audioengine Bluetooth and WiFi-based solutions are capable of delivering very high quality audio! Bluetooth is an extremely convenient way to quickly pair to a speaker for easy wireless playback. WiFi solutions are great for multi-room setups with custom groupings with different music or simultaneous playback to all which can be easily controlled with the B-Fi app.
Articles in this section
- Are the A1-MR's or B-Fi compatible with Chromecast?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my B-Fi(s)?
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?