Qobuz works great with the B-Fi for lossless CD quality streaming! Once you get your B-Fi setup on your network using the Audioengine app, you will be able to send your Qobuz music to the B-Fi through the Qobuz app on your MacBook Pro, the Qobuz app on your devices, or directly through the Audioengine Control app! Qobuz and other lossless capable streaming services are played back at CD quality, with no compression.
Articles in this section
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?
- Besides Bluetooth vs WiFi what are the reasons to consider the B-Fi or the B1 over one another?
- Does the B-Fi support MQA?
- Does the B-Fi support gapless playback?
- How can I stream music stored on my Windows computer to the B-FI?