You could use these two systems separately, with their respective apps, and separately through Airplay. Sonos speakers are not able to be integrated into a B-Fi system, though. The Audioengine Connect App is only able to recognize B-FI connected audio systems, and the Sonos App will not recognize B-Fi wireless music streamers. So there wouldn’t be a way to group them together.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- How do I group multiple B-Fi's together?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?
- Besides Bluetooth vs WiFi what are the reasons to consider the B-Fi or the B1 over one another?