Any audio source can be used for multiroom playback through your B-Fi(s) when using AirPlay, or when streaming audio via DLNA / UPnP, or using the streaming services integrated into the Audioengine Control App. The B-Fi(s) need only first be configured into groups using the Audioengine Control App.
Articles in this section
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- What music files does the B-Fi support via DLNA and UPnP, and what bit-rate/depth and sampling frequencies?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?
- Besides Bluetooth vs WiFi what are the reasons to consider the B-Fi or the B1 over one another?
- Does the B-Fi support MQA?
- Does the B-Fi support gapless playback?