The B-Fi doesn’t include any MQA specific hardware, but you can still enjoy the benefits of MQA through software decoding with services like TIDAL, where you’ll have access to up to 16-bit 44.1kHz high resolution audio.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my B-Fi(s)?
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- How do I group multiple B-Fi's together?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?