If you have grouped the speakers for a multi-room setup in the Audioengine app, only the B-Fi that you grouped the speakers into will show as the available destination. If you wish to send to your other speakers independently, ungroup the B-Fi's in the app by pressing and holding on the speaker in the grouping and dragging down and away from the group.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- How do I group multiple B-Fi's together?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?
- Besides Bluetooth vs WiFi what are the reasons to consider the B-Fi or the B1 over one another?