Yes. If your hotspot is listed as a choice in Wi-Fi networks, you can use it as an access point.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my B-Fi?
- Can I leave my B-Fi on all the time.
- Will my music be interrupted if I lose my Wi-Fi connection?
- My music streaming is cutting out. What can I do?
- I don’t see my favorite music player in the Audioengine Control app. What can I do?
- Does B-Fi support AirPlay 2?
- Does the B-Fi support 5GHz network access points (wireless routers)?
- Do all Audioengine Speaker Systems work with B-Fi?
- Can a single B-Fi have multiple users?
- Can I play locally-stored music?